- Improvements to the Ravel algorithms for identifying Motions. Restriction of motion recognition to trial courts (Federal and State).
- Significant new Harvard caselaw (over 150,000 new cases, including D.C. and other federal Circuits, South Dakota Supreme Court, Rhode Island Supreme Court, Idaho Supreme Court, North Dakota Supreme Court, Kentucky Court of Appeals, Idaho Court of Appeals, Louisiana Supreme Court)
- Caselaw updated through November 19, 2016.
- Search history appears in Workspace.
- Beta version of Court Analytics (Ravel labs users).
- Revised version of Judge Analytics (Ravel labs users).
- Bug fixes.
Have more questions? Submit a request